Oriental Huatai Wu Zhongyang
On the evening of December 1, local time, President Xi Jinping was invited to dinner and meet with President Trump in Buenos Aires. In a frank and friendly atmosphere, the two heads of state exchanged in-depth views on China-US relations and international issues of common concern and reached important consensus. The two sides agreed to expand cooperation on the basis of mutual benefit, manage differences on the basis of mutual respect, and jointly promote Sino-US relations based on coordination, cooperation and stability.
东森视讯手机端下载Simply sorted out the framework agreement reached in the next US dollar:
1. The US side agreed to suspend the tariff of 200 billion from 10% to 25% on January 1, 2019;
2. The Chinese side agrees to immediately import very substantial agricultural products, energy, industrial products, etc. from the United States (the specific amount is to be agreed);
东森视讯手机端下载3. The Chinese side agreed to re-approve the Qualcomm-NXP transaction;
4. The Chinese side agrees to control the export of fentanyl to the United States with the highest penalty;
5. The time limit for suspending tariff increases on January 1 is 90 days (as of March 1, 2019);
6. The parties agreed to negotiate on technology transfer, intellectual property protection, non-tariff barriers, cyber invasion and theft, services and agriculture within 90 days; if not, tariffs increased from 10% to 25%. If you talk about it, how to end the trade war will continue to be concerned.
Last：Lin Zhong predicts China's property market: stable in 2019, turn in 2020, and opened in 2021
Copyright ：Xuzhou Oriental Real Estate Group